I have a regular 28 day cycle. I am suppose to start my period on May 14th. I didn't take birth control last month. My hubby and I do want to get pregnant, we would like a baby very badly.
Anyways, On May 4th, I started to spot lighty brown, not enough to wear a tampon, only a panty liner. On May 6th it became a little bit heavier, where i could wear a regular tampon all day and became pinkish to reddish in color. It is now May 9th and I am still bleeding lightly still, rusty brown. For about 3 days now.
on top of bleeding every morning, and throughout the day i have felt very nausiated. Also when i do eat, the foods taste weird, and foods that i once loved, i do not even want to eat anymore. Also i have had pain in my lower back.
Perhaps i am just having wishful hoping, and maybe i am starting my period just early? I took a preg test on May 4th. Maybe to early to tell? Should i buy another in a few days?
PLEASE HELP! We need all the advice and help we can get.

discontinuing the use of your birthcontrol could be the cause of your abnormal period. it usually takes a couple of periods to become normal again. good luck with concieving. i hope you do soon. take care.