So, my boyfriend and I haven't been together for long, but our sex life is very active (as you would expect in a new relationship, we're having sex at least a couple of times a day.) The sex is very enjoyable, but I've never been able to orgasm. No matter the position, I just can't do it. I know that it's probably due in part to the fact that we're still figuring each other out, but the thing is, I've never been able to orgasm during sex...with anyone. Now here's the part that's concerning me...with my current boyfriend, we can have sex for hours...about half an hour into it, depending on the position, I have this insane urge to pee. I've read on this site and in various other articles, that the sensation is more than likely due to the fact that I'm about to orgasm. But that feeling....when you've just had a big gulp to drink and you're stuck in traffic and the nearest rest stop is fifty miles away...it's terrible! I can't get past that feeling and just let myself get comfortable enough to relax and let myself orgasm. And the sensation to pee is really only noticeable during doggy style or when he lifts my legs over his shoulders. So I always stop him and I feel terrible because I know that's what feels really good for him...so I don't know what to do! Help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi honey! It is VERY rare to urinate while having vaginal sex! What you are feeling I believe is the urge to ejaculate! Inside your vagina there is a Skene's Gland - right next to the urethra - this is where female ejaculate comes from (and the Skenes Gland is also known as the female prostate) so the urge to pee is actually the urge to ejaculate! It takes a LOT of "letting go" to ejaculate - as we have trained our brains NOT to urinate, so we can't get past it! So this is what this is! You just need to learn and relax, and when you feel the urge, bear down and it should happen! Also mention this to your boyfriend beforehand - and empty your bladder before too! So when you are baring down you don't accidently pee! And have a towel, as some women actually GUSH! Your boyfriend will be VERY happy to know this - believe me!!! LOL So just enjoy and don't feel embarrassed OK?