Ok, so I have a slightly embarassing question...

So, sometimes when my boyfriend and I have sex, I "squirt". But when he hits my g-spot, I feel the urge to pee. I know I am orgasming, but I just want to be sure. It doesn't smell like urine, but there is so much of it! Am I squirting or urinating?

Hi hon: You are Cuming! It is a normal function, there is a gland right next to your bladder. Some women can and some can't. It is clear, tasteless, odorless, plus it is VERY hard to urinate while having sex, due to the engorgment of all of your sexual organs, which of course are right next too your urethra. You can't control it, it is just like your boyfriend ejaculating, it is a huge sense of relief and calm after. So don't worry about it, just use something underneath you or it can make a mess of your mattress. Hope this helps?

GREAT reply bambi27....

Yes, squirting is under the orgasm category. However, it is a different type/feeling that a clitoral or g-spot stimulated orgasm. What we have found is that the female body can become multi-orgasmic when it knows "How to Squirt" In my opinion, every female can have a squirting orgasm, they just need to know how.

Also, I would strongly advise doing some research on what is called the "A-Spot" I can't link to my blog on here, but I can tell you that these 2 tips is what brought a girl who SWORE she could never squirt to absolutely soaking the sheets the very first time we ever tried using these techniques.

It is not the same fluid that is released through the vagina during intercourse. This fluid is clear and is not really a lubricant.

I have studied and immersed myself on this topic for years and have put a resource together for those who want to learn more about how to have a squirting orgasm (female ejaculate)

You can learn more at . :)

I hope that you find some useful information there.

Thanks so much, and please don't hesitate asking any questions

I love to make myself squirt and I want to teach my husband how to properly caress my gspot and make me squirt!

Hello, can you send me some helpful information to help me learn how to squirt, thank you.