When my boyfriend fingers me he rubs my g-spot, and it feels amazing. I get really worked up and often have an orgasm from it. Although, sometimes when he fingers me and he rubs my g-spot I get this feeling like I need to pee, and I can't handle it. He has to stop and then after the feeling of having to pee is gone. Does anyone know why this happens?

Yes, this is normal, to make sure, go to the bathroom before 'playing'. When the g-spot is stimulated the sensations youve described are whats normally felt, this is because the g-spot is within the same area as the urethra/bladder. It might sound a little odd, but the next time you get the feeling of needing to pee? Just relax and go with it. If youve already gone to the bathroom beforehand then there isnt really anything to pee now is there? its just a sensation caused by the stimulation.

If any liquid -does- come out, this is not urine, it is the liquid produced within the g-spot, so in short, you -want- to pee when you get this sensation, because more often than not it will lead to an even more powerful orgasm. As far as what comes out of the g-spot it is just liquid, theres no real use or purpose for it (other than to make you orgasm harder i suppose ;-) )

Women who are capable of 'squirting' or 'ejaculating' are often tied to giving into this sensation/need to pee and just going along with it. Just be sure to have a few towels lain out beneath you hehe.

sorry Bonita but, i would like to ask if ALL woman extremly sqirt ...... and if they do. do men like it?

I find squirting a maddive turn on, and not all girls can do it. ( 15 yr old guy btw)

yes men like it!!! As a guy when I really work on my girl friend and then get her to squirt when she cums, not only do I think its really frikkin hot, but I almost get this primal "male gorilla chest beating" sensation of pride knowing that I have gone above and beyond the call of satisfying my girl (that's the best way I know how to describe it). I have talked to several of my guy friends about it and though how it makes them feel differs they all agree and that its unanimous that its really f*****g hot. My girl often does express to me that it is sort of embarrassing for her but I just tell her that I blow my load when I cum so...I also sometimes find it hot when my girl gets a bit dominant and just busts her load on my face without telling me. and plus it sort of gives me peace of mind knowing shes satisfied and isn't faking.

Hope this helped ;)

When I rub my g spot I pee

I find it really hot when a girl squirts

this means that you may squirt when youre having an orgasm when youre really aroused.

I'm not really replying I just have a question. It does have to do with the having to pee sensation. I have searched alot about this but I want someone else's opinion. I do not know if I have ever had an orgasm but i can't tell. Its hard not knowing when your boyfriend asks you if he made you cum or had an orgasm well I told him the truth an he understood. But if anyone has had the having to pee sensation does it mean your about to orgasm?? 

Yes it means you are really close. Dont worry about feeling like you need to pee because in that state you cant. just relax your body and feel. you might just have the best orgasm of your life. The important thing is to relax though because if you tighten up, it is harder for your body to go through with a g-spot orgasm.

I wear a plastic cape when I have sex or pleasure myself because I usually squirt i know this sounds strange But i also put the sheet on top of the cape. The cape is a barrier and usually repels moisture real well! The plastic is soft and smooth also. I found a real nice clinical one on a dental supplies site. It is long and wide and covers me up very well! Plus I use it to color my hair. That is funny because I thought I was peeing when I touched it! My husband does not arouse me to the point of squirting! I love to put my fingertip in the cul de sac! It feels bumpy and is kidney shaped! I press on it get that feeling and sometimes liquid expels.

If have to ask the questions you haven't. I asked myself this question of myself and others years. I even had a doctor explain what it should feel like... I still "wondered have I" The answer was no - When I finally had one I knew exactly what it was. Hope this helps.

it means your going to squirt when that happends keep going and you can squirt

Yes. Yes they do.

ive been with my bf for nearlly two years now. we are eachother first partner. since we have been together sex is good but its not great. i cant achieve orgasm or even feel like im getting close to climax. i never really feel sensitive in the vagina unless i give myself a clitoral orgasm. afyer a clitoral orgasm when we have sex im sensitive and it feels great but i still dont orgasm. my bf fingers me sometimes and rubs my g spot but it feels like i need to pee immediatley when he first touches it. i dont realy feel much pleassure from g spot stimulation, just the need to pee straight away. ive stimulated my g spot before and liquid came out but i think it was jusr pee because i didnt feel any orgasm at all. whats wrong or what can i do to achieve my first G spot orgasm?