I am a 21 year old female who has been sexually active for over three years. I enjoy sex and being with my partners, but have never been able to reach an orgasm. I often feel like I have almost reached one, with my breathing becoming quick and short and my body shaking etc, but have never reached climax. This is often because the feeling becomes too intense and in the case of clitoral stimulation, I feel it has to stop as it starts to burn slightly and hurt. This is also the case during masturbation (to try and reach orgasm myself) and through use of vibrators. Also, often when having penetrative sex, I feel like I may be climaxing, but then have the strongest sensation of needing to urinate. This is so intense and realistic that I have to interrupt that particular position, and try to speed my partner up in climaxing. Does this mean that there is a possibility I will never reach an orgasm, or are my experiences normal but I am just not letting myself go. I worry that if the penetrative sex continues when I feel like that, I will actually lose control and urinate. Please advise me, as it's becoming a tedious and embarrassing problem.

Many Thanks.

Not to sound perverted or anything but look up "squirting orgasms" on a reputable source (google will only find you porn)
Its definitely not pee, just like with guys and morning erections, its very hard to pee while engaging in intercourse... the pressure that you feel is g-spot stimulus and building up of fluid around the skene's gland

Try talking with your partner about the possibility of 'release' during intercourse.. and get BOTH of yourselves educated on the subject... its 99% not going to be pee...

The sensation of being about to pee is caused by simulation of the g-spot! you won't actually pee you'll be have a really intense orgasm, you've gotta keep going and not stop or you won't get anywhere. Also try and pee before sex, just to be on the safe side!