So I'm a man, and have troubles during sex.

Few weeks ago, I was having sex with my girlfriend, when I started to feel the envy of both pee and orgasm... I mean... you want to pee, but you also feel the orgasm coming. So one solution is to stop everything and go to the toilet, and then restart... but when you are using a condom... it's hard to get hard back and also get my girlfriend wet too. By the, we have done it once without condom, and I feeled the same sensation (pee and orgasm).

So I was wondering if there is any solution to that because it has not always been like that. Months ago, we we're having sex for like 1h and sometimes 1h30 but now after 10 minutes I need to pee because if I continue, I can't retain the orgasm.

Ohh I want to add something : When I say that this has started to happen few weeks ago, I mean since the beginning of college this fall. There is no significant differences between this fall session and the previous ones in terms of stress or objectives.

One thing that is different though : I do not masturbate as often as I used to do since I started to masturbate as a teen. I simply do not have the time to do so because of personal reasons, so maybe this as a thing to do with my problem.

Similar problem here, but it happens to me just when jerking (cos I've never had intercourse), and different proportions of times: before I lasted 5 to 10 mins, and now I have to pee if I donn't want an unsatisfactory ejacultaion in less than 1 or 2 mins, and after peeing, I don't get hard again. But I have to say that I was diagnosed with varicocele, and wonder if that can be the problem

God, I hate that feeling! Whenever I am so turned on, I feel that I am going to cum and then...I have to urinate. This thing is killing me and I am sure that this is one of the most common premature ejaculation causes. So I visited the urologist, I did so many things about this and one thing really helped me, so you can try. For example, I do masturbate one to two hours before I am planning to have sexual intercourse. Why I do that? Because this can relieve anxiety or seminal pressure that may have built up. By relieving this tension, you will be able to reach the orgasm. And of course, try to urinate before it. It helps 

I'm having the same problem too, when ever im sexually arose and having sex I have this dyer need to urinate and if I don't stop and do so I ejaculate within a few minutes. After I pee I tend to last much longer

same here this happens to me often :(