hey guys :) ok so since I started having sex it feels good but then i have a feeling of having to pee and I'm really scared that I'm going to pee on him. Is this feeling normal? I go to the toilet before we do anything please help! Has it got anything to do with squirting or a beginning of an organsm? thank you

Short answer; YES! It DOES have EVERYTHING to do with squirting and a so-called G-spot orgasm!...

Longer answer... If you say that you are going to pee right before you're sex session then RELAX... It cannot be pee because there's no pee in your bladder if you just emptied it, so the next time you're feeling this way just relax and let yourself go completely and kind of "push OUT" and you will squirt out your very delicious and beautiful "p***y juices" all over his face, sometimes even all the way across the room if enough fluid has built up!... This fluid is produced by what is called the Skenes glands and is stored inside your "urethral sponge" area (aka your G-spot, the area on the front wall of your vagina about 2-3 inches inside) until enough fluid builds up to make you feel like you do... However the fluid we're talking about here only happens during sexual arousal... The Skenes glands are inside your vagina and are very similar to a man's Prostate Gland which produce a mostly clear or slightly milky, usually odorless, sometimes slightly sweet, and quite slippery lubricating fluid which is definitely NOT pee!... It all comes out usually with a great GUSH when you have a so-called "G-spot Orgasm"...

Just relax and let it happen and then you will know how to do it again if you like it... But something tells me that if you let yourself go fully in the moment and push it all out then you won't just "like" it... YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FEELING it gives you... And in EVERY WAY!... Just whatever you do, keep in mind that you always must remain fully "present" mentally with the experience with no distractions, and you have to take your TIME to very slowly build up to it to make it the most intense it can be... Also make sure you keep DEEP breathing throughout your entire sex session, especially right at the moment you release yourself and have the orgasm!... Don't "tense up" and start breathing too shallow because deep breaths throughout help greatly in keeping fully oxygenated blood flowing to your entire vaginal area, and that is very important in making your orgasm as truly intense and awesome feeling as it can be!...

Don't rush the experience OR "expect" anything in particular the first time you do it either, just let it happen naturally on its own time and see what happens... The whole experience may be slightly different for YOU than what I described above, but it will probably be quite similar... What I was describing above is basically from how my girlfriend squirts from stimulating her G-spot just right... With me it works great during fingering her!... It doesn't happen right away, in any case... You have to build up your sexual intensity and arousal level gradually over time... That time varies with each woman and with each sex session... And you may not squirt as far, or you may squirt way more, it doesn't matter, it's all enjoyable!... Also your fluid may be a slightly different color, etc., but it will probably be similar to what I mentioned, and during sexual arousal the fluid that comes out of your urethra is definitely NOT pee in any case, because the fluid is just ducted out of your body through there, but it is actually produced by those glands I mentioned above, and is kind of similar to the clear, slippery so called "pre-cum" that comes out of a man's penis before he actually ejaculates, (prostatic fluid), so don't be concerned at all about having it gush all over!... In ANY case, I'm sure that you'll absolutely LOVE the sensations it brings you!... And so will your partner, especially in knowing that he just made you cum SO hard that you didn't even know what to do with yourself!... But that's entirely OK, (and HOT), to us guys to see a girl be able to completely "let herself go" into the moment, and us seeing you in pure blissful, even undescribable ecstasy and pure pleasure turns us on to no end also!... It's awesome!... Just be sure to keep a towel handy to clean up everything afterwards!... And maybe a change of sheets also! LOL!... But don't worry about the "mess"... Really mind-blowing sex SHOULD get "messy"!... That's part of the fun!... ;)

Always know in your mind that almost all guys LOVE this type of orgasm, (the messier the better!), so be completely comfortable with it happening whenever it does, and don't hold anything back when you feel the uncontrollable urge, it's time to cum like a geyser!... Extremely SEXY!... And HOT as hell!...

Enjoy yourself!

Very Sincerely,

worried96

(Don't worry, that screen name doesn't really fit me anymore because I'm not worried about anything anymore!)

thank you so much! :) i was really worried but now I'm glad about it thank you for your time