Im 14, yes i know im young but yeah.. I lost my virginity about 4 weeks ago i've only had sex twice and the second time i bleeded a lot after a week i started peeing a lot and having cramps but its not that painful. theres no pain when i pee and i pee very little sometimes. Me and my boyfriend used a condom, hoping nothing happened to it. Can this be an infection? or early signs of pregnancy? but i doubt that its pregnancy because we used a condom but i know theres a chance that i could get prego and i had a heavy period in the beginning of the month. My mom doesn't know im sexually active now and i don't want to tell her yet but im kinda worried something is wrong with me. And if its an infection can it just go away if i drink a lot of water or something? theres no pain or burning when peeing.. sooo... yeah.

Celebrity
Wanting to wee every hour could just be because your bladder and other areas have been irratated, due to something its not use to. Because you have pain it could be an infection. You might be allergic to condoms. You also might have cystatis.
If cystatis you may have to go the doctors. I got it when i was really young, you dont only get it if having sex.
If its itchy then it could be thrush. You can go the chemist for that.

Oh ok. thanks! I've also been having a lot of clear discharges is that normal?

Celebrity
Clear is normaly ok.
Smelly or having a colour usally indicates an infection.
Hope your feeling better today :-)

Oh ok. One more question. lol uhm im still peeing a lot its been almost a week. everytime i drink i need to pee but only little comes out and when i wake up in the morning i have to go to the bathroom. Theres no burning or itching soo if my bladder was irrated or something when will i stop these frequent trips to the bathroom?? im like stressing that i might be pregnant xD even if we did use a condom. lol sorry but im new to all this =/

Celebrity
That one i dont no. If you used a condom an you used it correctly an it didnt split, then there isnt much chance you will be preg.
As for still wanting to pee dont no sorry. One thougth! have you stopped eating due to worry. Cos if you have then liquids will pass through you very quickly. All i can say is if it carrys on you need to speak to your doctor. Good luck xxx

well i don't eat much but i still eat

oh ok thanks!

stop having sex, you're 14. dummy.

I don't like the fact that she is 14 and having sex, but there really is no need to call her a dummy. If you have nothing polite to say, then don't say anything at all.

porky666 is right. 14 is too young for sex. It's still considered a baby in my terms. Wait until you're 17 like me ;)