Hi, So 4 months ago I received an unprotected fellatio and protected vaginal intercourse with a csw. the night after the relation I washed my penis including urethra with soap. the day after it, during the afternoon, I started to feel that my urethra was burning and I started to pee more frequently, much more. This burning sensation lasted for one or two days. However, I still have often this frequent feeling to urinate for example today since 9 AM I drank like 1,2 L until 3PM and I went to the bathroom at 11am, 12, 13 and 15 PM. at 15 PM I urinated a good quantity and urine was yellow 5 min later I went again (hadn't drank anything in these 5 min) and urine was transparent and not a lot of urine. So I have very often this peeing sensation and like a pressure on my urethra to pee. I went again after 40 min at 3:40 haven't drank anything after 3 PM. the urine was clear transparent when going out and I peed a medium quantity.

It feels like I need to go to the bathroom several times to empty my bladder.

I have test negative for all STDs and my urine analyses and culture are normal. the urologist also did an ultrasound on my prostate and testicles and found nothing.

Can this be an NSU? I did not have a swab of the urethra. Could I take a NSU treatment? Please help.

This is very odd if they have already checked your prostate and checked you for a UTI. The only other thing that causes your symptoms is men with trichomoniasis may feel itching or irritation inside the penis, burning after urination or ejaculation, or some discharge from the penis.