Hi, I have painful urinations, itching and I had kidney stone three month ago. I got special diet to avoid formation of any new stone and some medicines, since then I didn’t expect any more trouble. What is happening to my urinary health?

Hi, I have poor urinary health due to some inherited malformation of urethra. I get infections of urinary tract very easily. If I stay out at cold, or even worst if I sit on cold place for a while. Occasionally, I have frequent urinations, or I feel need to urinate and there is no urine. I propose you to make a detailed examination of urinary tract to spot weak places and pay more attention to them. Kidney stones are formed usually if meat is present in diet in big amounts, or if certain grains are present in big quantity in diet. Avoid to take too much diary products, as they contain calcium which is also incorporated in kidney stones.