hii im 18 years old got married 5 weeks ago and have sex almost every day but not yet pregnent had my periods ontime its worrying me and the other problem is after intercourse his cum statrs dripping out of my vagina and when i go to da toilet it just comes out is it normal ? or is he ejaculating the wrong way or i shouldnt get up that fast from the bed after sex ? wat is da best position please help us we both young and we want a baby thanx

hey there. you shouldnt worry if you are not pregnant yet becuase making a baby takes some time and its not the same for every couple so i think you should keep trying and as long as you are both normal then there is nothing to worry about just wait and it will happen.. i mean in your case its a matter of time about the positions just try every position possible;)

you're only 18 you have a lot of time. relax! it will happen soon:)

It can take at least six months for a healthy couple to concieve. To stop the dribbling after sex, raise your bum up on a pillow after sex to keep it in there for about 15 minutes. Good luck

Hi actually I'm 19 and am now 5 months pregnant. I wasn't married yet but my finance and I actually started trying in Feb 06- I just went off birth control- apparently it takes awhile to get out of your system to i had missed periods and etc and kept thinking i was pregnant but wasnt. Finally in Sept my last people was on the 5th and i kept thinking im feeling a little odd and turned out i was pregnant. So my husband and i are expecting in June of 07. So it really does take awhile, I kept thinking it will go quick. After he does have an orgasm your going to want to be on bottom position- tilt your hips up and wait about 5 min- that way it will stay in your body for longer (sperm can live up to 7 days) try not to go to the bathroom after sex and always have sex with him on top and you on bottom. My husband and i had missionary to get pregnant, and i always kept my legs on his shoulders to keep my body elevated. And apparently it worked as i am 5 months pregnant lol.