Hello, My age is 23 and I'm married women, me and my husband trying to get pregnant from last year but no luck, I have periods pain I have showed to many doctors and they just gave me 2 or 3 months courses and no result, another problem is my vagina getting wet too much during intercourse even in regular days 1 or 2 time in a week.

Please help me out form this

Thank you

After your husband ejaculates, is his semen staying inside after he pulls out?

I don't think wetness will make it difficult to conceive. What positions are you guys trying to finish in?

when he ejaculates he keep his penis inside for 2, 3 minutes and then he pull out and I stayed in same position, he mostly ejaculates in the cat position he lies on me

Any comments please

If you are lying down when he ejaculates, then keep your legs up, knees by your chest for a few minutes.

Also you can try putting a pillow under your butt to keep your vagina higher than your uterus to let the semen go towards your uterus naturally.

Just try to stay in that position for a few minutes. Getting pregnant is not as easy as it sounds, it can take a while. Just keep trying.