My younger brother is suffering from chronic constipation, he is very over weighted. Last time he went to a doctor, he recommended a use of glycerin suppositories for children, 1gr per dosage. I am very worried for him, will this help, him, did anyone had experience with using glycerin suppositories? Please tell me anything you know, it might help.

I used glycerin suppositories and that made my defecation almost normal. I have used it for a while and then I tried with healthy food and constant exercising. My stool is normal, and defecation is regular. Glycerin mixes with fluids within intestines, softens it, helps with defecation and also stimulates epitel of rectal area, which also helps with defecation.

They're the safest lacatives out there and they work in 30 mins or less. (I just hope you're not the one who has to "give" them!)