I always get diarrhea 20 minutes after eating... which Ive gotten used to it but recently i decided to change my diet... one day i noticed i felt really bloated and full with only drinking coffee and bread and at the same time I was constipated which is rare because i barely  deal with constipation... that sensation last 4 days and on the 5th day I decided to go to the doctor... the doctor took stool samples and gave me fiber to take it twice daily... a day after taking fiber i started to go to the bathroom but i would force myself a little bit...but my stool were really hard also kind of thick jelly normal color... 3 days after taking the fiber i had diarrhea and I noticed that when i clean myself i saw 1 small blood-stain in toilet paper... I'm wondering if this happens because I was constipated and i forced myself too much other than that I didnt notice any blood in the actual stool... Im still waiting on the result from the doctor.. I would like to know what you think...

Thank you
Jay 

i would say yes its coz you foced it. sometimes you can rip a bit if you poo is too hard and you push to hard. id wait for the results from your doc.

Please get screened for gluten intolerance,  also known as celiac disease.  Your symptoms can be an indication of the inablity to digest the protein found in wheat, rye and barley grains.  People with gluten intolerance react to even derivatives of those grains. 

Well you could try Yoga instead of taking high fiber type of bowel looseners. Keeping regularly visiting the bathroom is healthy but it's yoga that triggers off the motivation of bowel defecation emptying. During the exercise movements of bending, stretching and twisting flushes all food waste products out of the stomach, intestines colon and liver and sweeps it all into and fills up the rectal canal. Most people who do yoga can feel the difference of melting saturated, excess fat burning off the slimming buttocks, hips, stomach and thighs and noticing the quicker more instant weight loss difference right after the yoga session. One of the best ways of fat weight loss is defecation and yoga when you have to get into some smaller cloths.