Not sure of what to do about my V Infection more of a itching feeling with a light a clear discharge .
At first I was having a UTI took some over the counter medicine that worked.

For the last couple of days I been itching. More of a discomfort, but not to bad.
My menstrual cycle is not normal, Had a cycle last month of prier to that not having
a menstrual cycle for a whole year.

I am in my mid 40's not sure if my body is going through some kind of changes.
Not sure if this is a Yeast Infection of some kind of other infection. Or what should
I take, that is over the counter with no insurance.
:cry:

Hi! That looks like menopause symptoms to me. Menopause symptoms affect almost 70% of women and often begin long before menopause actually sets in. Peri-menopause signals the onset of this transitional period and lasts for a variable period of time. Although most menopausal symptoms will improve on their own within 2 to 5 years of onset, there are numerous lifestyle measures, natural approaches and medical treatments that can help. The earliest symptom of perimenopause is a change in your menstrual pattern, resulting from an uneven rise and fall in the levels of your reproductive hormones. Menstrual cycles that were previously very predictable may either lengthen or shorten, occurring every 2-3 weeks. Vaginal dryness, discomfort and itching may be troublesome in perimenopause. Have you experienced any of following symptoms: hot flushes, night sweats, sleep disturbance, frequent urination, mood changes, joint pain? Because these are the most common menopause symptoms.