hi i'm 19 and i noticed blood in my discharge after masturbating. i'm a virgin so it can't be an std, can it be a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis?

I've noticed the same recently with me... its not bleeding like a good amount of blood but like a little bit in my discharge everytime .. if you found out let me know...

Ive noticed the same after sex.. but along with the blood it sometimes stings when I wee, I did mention this to my GP and she said its possibly something called honeymoon cystisis.. this maybe not the case for you if its not painful when you pee

Were you a little too rough perhaps ?

Maybe you could just pop along to your GP and mention it to her, Im sure its nothing though, be good to give yourself reasurrance if nothing else.

xx

I dont evne know why i am here, the problem is that when you are a virgin your clit hasn't been "Deflowered" anyways, since you are still a virgin if you put enough perssure on it it will start to get wider, the wider it gets the more likely it will bleed xD

your clitoris does not get deflowered. thats your vagina when you break your hymen

if you masturbate , and just play with your clitoris only , and dont put your finger up your vagina, you shouldnt get any bleeding.

try masturbating in bed when you are alone at night and comfortable.

stroke your clitoris, (the first bit you come to at the top of you vulva, just inside your outer lips.)

use some lubrication if necessary, so thet you do not rub it sore.
hopefully then you will feel sexual pleasure without the blood.

hi..ummm i'm also 19 and i'm not a virgin.

but the same thing happened to me, when i was done after i wiped and i got scared because i didn't bleed a little i bled like if i got my

period..

i'm thinking i just hurt myself..????

I'm 20 and this happened to me too. I'm really worried like if means I can't have children or something.... I've noticed no one has really answered the question that is the main topic here. Please someone reply so I can have some peace of mind. >.<

check this out, because I'm 19 and the same thing has been happening to me, I just use a vibrator and don't actually instert anything.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

but this kind of makes sense especially since it really only happens to be the few days after my period. Gave me some peace of mind. I still am probably going to see my doctor but still. 

I'm 45, married, had partial hysterectomy due to anemia from heavy periods. I have noticed ever since hysterectomy when my husband & I do ever have sex a tiny bit of blood but last weekend when he was home visiting us (he's stationed in another state), I bled just from his finger--thought he may have scratched me with a nail. But today I was masturbating & just used a handheld massager to get her warmed up, bleeding again. Wondering what could be causing this? Note, I also have fibromyalgia & have read it may cause bleeding but worried it could also be something else. I know that I haven't been with anyone else to get a STD & my husband swears he hasn't but it's weird that all my life I've never got all these bacteria infections, UTIs, & now this bleeding until a couple of years ago, At that time the way he was acting, I am not sure I can believe him especially when he is always threatening divorce when he gets in his mood swings so he wouldn't want any ammo used against him..

Ok. It's the same with me too. I freaked out and tried not to think about it but I think it might be ok my friend had the same too

The same thing happened to me, it was more like I got my period and I'm 14 and a virgin so it couldn't be an STD

hi i'm 18 and i noticed blood in my discharge after masturbating. i'm a virgin so it can't be an std, can it be a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis? But I’m pretty sure I have a yeast infection while I was doing it.