Okay so im 15 and i was just masturbating but with no object. just my fingers. this isn't the first time ive done this and my boyfriend has fingered me before and he'll go deep and when he's not deep he'll go fast. but when i masturbated this time i went sorta "rough" meaning i just went fast and used 2 and 3 fingers. and i didnt realize until i got up that i was bleeding. kind of alot. it was sorta all over because it started during it and i didnt notice until i was done. it was completely red and not that thick. i just finished my period about a week ago. it didnt hurt except for after i washed my hands it sorta felt weird up in there when i walked. and it sorta hurt to pee. not much but enough that i noticed. it stopped bleeding completely after i was finished masturbating. some one please help. ive looked it up but we all have such unique stories about this so i got confused. someone give me a strait up answer. did i "pop my cherry"? should i be embarrased? am i still a virgin? (i havent had sex yet.)

if the bleeding continues you might want to get checked out! You might well have popped your cherry!Dont be embarrassed all teens are curious!And everyone is a virgin until they have sexual intercourse with a person from the opposite sex technically

you are definitely still a virgin but you probably broke your hymen.
though sex is not about the hymen but the most amazing orgasm if your guy knows what he is doing