Is it possible to break the hymen when self fingering/ masturbating (just one finger) and there's no bleeding? Maybe the hymen is being pushed down during the process. Therefore it can't be seen. I'm 20 now and I've only done it for a week. Is it true that I've heard that masturbating can help you release stress and sleep better? If the hymen is broken, can a guy tell when he inserts his penis? I mean can his penis feel whether or not the hymen is there?

I saw some posts floating on the net about stretching the hymen (exercising it) to make it more flexible/ elastic by using the finger to push the hymen aside for both side everyday. I don't get how can you break the membrane and there's no bleeding? Probably it's just out of place a little... you think? The first few times were fine. Now it felt a little stinging as if something is proded up in the vagina opening. The rubbing of the underpants when walking also irritates the area (not the clitoris. it's a little further down, near the anus). Can the pain be caused within the inner of the vagina rather than the ripping of the hymen?

There shouldn't be so much stress over the hymen unless it is for religious reasons that you or your partner believe.

If all these hymen issues are of no real concern to you, only others, then don't worry about it.

Yes you can break it while mastrubating. Mine was broken by a boyfriend who didn't know what he was doing. When I had intercourse for the first time the guy I had it with couldn't tell- he didn't care either.

I don't think I lost my verginity the day I lost my hymen. This take on the situation doesn't harm me or my partner. There's no measure for a male to loose his verginity like a hymen for a woman, so I say bah to that deal. I loose my verginity when I have intercourse.

My hymen was also broken by a boyfriend who had no clue what he is doing. He was rough believing that he offers me a pleasure and I was young and silly so I haven't told him that I don't feel comfortable. I didn't want to hurt him and he was hurting me. What a paradox. I was 18 years old then, I was virgin and thank God I had nice relations with my mom. I was talking about everything with her. I remember that one day I came home with just one question: Mom, can masturbating broke my hymen? She started to smile because I am sure that she knew what is my next question. She explained this really good and I am really happy because of this. So, that is my advice for you - find someone who you can talk to about this. 

I have got to know for my own purpose.

yes the hymen can get smaller from fingering. they varry is size alot from women to women some nearly covering hole vaginal entrance to others having virtually nuthing. its big mith about girls always bleeding first time. if u take ur time to get to know and be relaxed with ur partner and u let him play with u it will hurt alot less. lubricant helps alot. in my experience most girls have tryied mastibation before sex. 99 out of 100 guys wont notice if its there or not u will feel tight from nerves and so he will have no dout ur a virgin. play with urself and enjoy it u will still be a virgin, i really cant imagine a guy being annoyied with a girl for fingering her self before her first time if anything will turn them on. tight isnt best sex its painful for both people a relaxed playied with vagina will make it alot more enjoyable for both.

Be careful that the irritation you feel may not have anything to do with your hymen breaking. You can get an infection. So be sure to urinate afterward. This will help clear out any bacteria your hands or your toys have introduced to that area.

Can any one tell me how virgin can be broken in masturbation?

i had never inserted anything but only rubbed my legs and body ,,,but after that i am having a little irritation ...please tell me is my hymen broken

You can't get bacteria from masterbating