Three days ago, I started experiencing pain in my vagina. It burns and hurts all the time ( only sometimes when i pee ) and feels like there is something inside of it. However, I have no discharge or itching. It feels like the whole is closing up (and i'm not a virgin and have sex with my boyfriend 4 or 5 times a week). Last night, we attempted to have sex. When he entered, it immediately burned and was painful so we stopped right away. I went to the bathroom and realized I was bleeding. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even walk back to the bedroom. This morning, there were only a few tiny spots of blood. What is this?!! It's horrible!

From what I know, you could probably have gonorrhea, because you meet a lot of the symptoms. Like bleeding and burning sensation when you pee. So, maybe you should do more research into the topic of gonorrhea. If you feel like you may have.. Go get you and your boyfriend tested.

it does sound like it could be an STD or an infection, you should see a doctor