The last few times ive had sex (vaginal) with my boyfriend, when i went to the toilet afteroods, i noticed blood coming from my anus or mixed in with my stool!! This doesnt happen any other time i go to the toilet, only after ive had sex!! This sounds weired but theres also ALOT of wind that come out, and i never fat! im too embarrassed to go to the doctor can anyone help im really confused! thanks

This sounds like it could be a serious condition. I understand you're embarrassed to go to the doctor, but I assure you that the doctor has heard worse than that. Many people have sexual issues that cause bleeding, whether from the anus or from other areas. However, since it is from the anus, you may have something serious going on. You really should see the doctor ASAP.

I have the same problem as confused above. I sometimes have blood in my stool after sex with my boyfriend, but it is usually not immediately after, maybe a day or so later. I have gone to the doctor and the doctor asked if maybe it was my period, I'm not stupid, it's not my period. She couldn't find anything wrong although she didn't run tests or anything. I know this sounds weird but my boyfriend has a very large penis and I was wondering if that might be causing a problem??

I have the exact same problem with you confused8, so your doctor never findsre anything wrong? I notice that your response is from last year, I wonder whether this still happens to you now, or what you did to prevent it from happening?

The same thing happens to me as confused!!!! Did u ever find out if anything was wrong with you?? I have alotof wind after too and it's right after with mucus then that's it and it goes away. I know the anus creates it's own mucus but it always happens especially when I orgasm on top. Please respond! I'm scared.

bleeding from the anus is one of many symptoms that something may be badly wrong inside - get a ct & mri scan asap

I have the same problem too.. but i am actually going to find out what's going on.. i have been trying to research and find a way that i wouldn't have to go to the doctors, you should ask your boyfriends possibly if they have noticed anything different aswell, beccause there are a few causes for rectal bleeding or pain.. You should alll stop being so silly and get tested because you are gambling your lives here!! But if i do find something out.. i will be sure to inform you of what it could be.. But i guess hemmroids and chlamydia are something you should be worried about, so please for the sake of yourselves and boyfriends.. please get tested and put an end to your confused minds :) as will i

well, i have the same [roblem and have been testted for all STD'd and NOTHING, it all depends what posotin in im, but mostly with me on top too..

I went to the doctors and turns out i had a bladder infection, and its just from pressure, nothing to be worried about, but then again, that was my testing, doesnt mean everyone has the same thing, but again, i would just be sure and check with your doctors

I had the same problem about a week ago. I know that blood vessels in your anus can burst from just straining too hard, so if you're having rough sex, it seems like that might do it also.

My girlfriend and I have had the same problem over the past year.  It appears to happen only when she is on top.  When she has a powerful orgasm, sometimes she has a bloody rectal discharge, unfortunately while on top of me...lol.  Usually afterward when she goes to the bathroom tho.

Again, strangely enough, only when she's on top of me.  We've had anal sex several times with zero problems so that made it even more confusing.

She finally went to see the Dr and had a lower GI performed.  Result?  Nothing!!  No polyps, no ulcers, nothing!   The Dr's ultimate diagnosis?  Get this.....sexual trauma!  His advice?  Don't have sex in that position.  *face palm*

So, if you're bleeding, it doesn't always mean there's a major problem.  I still recommend anyone who experiences this problem to get checked out and pride be damned.  It's better to know than sit around and worry about the unknown.

I'm going through d same thing. I'm wondering if it's because my bOyfriend is too big caz during intercourse we have to stop some times caz my vagina swells... N recently I started to defecate blood n we have never tried anal sex... I'm freaking Out!!!

I have this same issue. It happened again yesterday and this morning. When I have vaginal intercourse with my girlfriend I occasionally have bloody stools. I've been told that as long as its red it is usually okay. The first time it happened I thought there was a serious problem so I went to the ER. They ran tests and said they didn't find anything and just gave me a stool softener. I wasn't very happy with the diagnosis because it seemed they were pushing me out to free up a bed. Regardless, I have noticed that each time I have a bloody stool it seems that I'm getting hit in a certain part. I have ovarian cysts and its nothing like that. It feels like I'm getting hit on my tailbone or even somewhere anally even though its vaginal intercourse. Sorry if its too much information but like I said... I got pushed out of the ER and still have no answers.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I have had this exact same issue! Bleeding out of rectum after intercourse always when I am on top! During vaginal sex I can almost feel that it is hitting a certain spot and I know I have to change positions or it will cause me to bleed & have the sensation of needing to pass stool. I'm hoping to go to the doctor soon.

Wow glad I'm not the only one, I have this issue during rough vaginal sex causeing slight abodomen pain and this last time I experienced bloody mucus from my anus. Not sure if I reallly need to go in to a doctor or not? Does anyone have a real answer