I am a virgin,the only intimate connection was about 7 months ago when my boyfriend fingered then went down on me.Recently..about a week ago my vagina started itching alot,i have some dicharge yellowy white with a strange odor,not fishy thiugh.Then about 3 days ago i started burning when i pee.Now it's beet red,swollen itchy and it burns nomatter what i do.What could this be and does any one have ideas to soothe it.IT'S DRIVIN ME CRAZY!!!!

sounds like a yeast infection.go to the gyno or get some OTC stuff.

Im 22 yrs and i got married 11 months ago . my husband and i only use condoms because im allergic to birth control.. Any ways like 9 days ago i started feeling itchy in my genital area.I had dicharge and everthing i called my gyno and took a dyflucant pill. after 8 days its like it didnt go away and my vulva area is burning and itching .. my discharge isnt as thick as before .. help im scared what do i do ??