hi, my boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years and we usually don't use condoms. lately i have getting this strange discharge, so i made my boyfriend go get tested and his test results were negative for everything, but mine should up positive for a bacteria infection and negative for everything else. So i got treated and made him go get treated b/c my doctor told me that it might not show up in males and that they might not ever get symptoms. So we've recently had unprotected sex and i got another discharge(white) . I have pain during intercourse, burning sensation when i urine after intercourse, pink discharge after intercourse, and itching. Please tell me what's going on.

Hi, I have exactly the same symptoms as you, it really is the same. I have no idea what I have and also have been with my boyfriend for four years, and have had no other partners I was worried that I have an sti or std or something, though that would mean that he had played away though u and your boyfriend are both fine, that thats reasuuring Im booking a doctors apointment for next week so I will post how i get on

I am also having the same symptoms. The pain during sex, burning after intercourse, white discharge, and itching. I have been to the doctor and have been tested for a STI and STD but found nothing. I really want to find out what this infection is. When I do find the answer i will get back to both of you. If you find the answer please post a message. Thank you.

I've had the exact same thing (pink discharge) pain after sex, pain with wiping and pain during urination. When I went to my doctor she said there was a small tear in my vagina and should heal with time...no sex until it heals though! Hope this helps.

It could be that you are allergic to there semen! Its rare and can start up at anytime even if you've been with your partner for a while. In my experience Doctors are useless in this situation prefering to blame it on Stds or not enough lubrication. My advice would be to abstain for a while and try using vitamin e oil a couple of times a week to heal any cuts, Then try having sex with a condom (I even changed to non latex ones). It may not work for you guys but after a couple of years, many gyno visits later, my trawling the internet for an answer led me to this and so far its been a success although it is also a slow process.

I hope it works out for you all!

It might be a yeast infection since it has the same symtoms as a Std.... for example burning pain during sex, pain when urinating and itching. It can happen at any time.

Good luck anyway.

i have also had that same feeling but i have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and 11 months and we usually have unprotected sex and recently ii had a burning itching feelings and i went to the doctor and they told me i had a bladder infection so they gave me some medicine i took it and it stopped the itching burning feeling but i have discharges and a paining burning feeling during and after sex so what could it be what do i do?

I have the same symptoms. White-ish clear-ish discharge is normal. I think it turns pink because during intercourse, the vagina tears and bleeds a tiny bit. Sometimes I have actual blood droplets after sex. I have only had this problem with one partner (who is quite a bit larger than the previous). I think the burning when peeing is just that the pee drips down and touches the outside of the vagina and it burns like hell. As far as STDs/STIs, I highly doubt it. Make sure you are using lubricant if you need it but mainly, make sure you are naturally wet (It makes a huge difference). I have also been with my boyfriend for a long time and the problem is most likely a lack of sexual arousal on the woman's end. For us, we have sex often and it usually isn't built up much and therefore I'm not particularly aroused yet. It takes a lot more time for us to get prepared then for them. I have also found that coming before sex helps, mostly because it incresases lubrication significantly. Plus it makes the sex way more amazing.
So, tell your man he needs to butter you up before sex! Good luck!

i have also had all these symptoms and have been to the doctors and had many swabs and urine samples taken all of which came back clear, i was treated for bacterial vaginoses which is a common yeast infection but the burning sensation during intercourse continued.

i went to see a gyno who told me that i could be allergic to my partners semen althought i have been with him for 3 years and have never experianced this problem before or used condoms, apparently this can start up at any time so have been advised to use condoms for the next 6 weeks or so and see if the problem goes away.

so hopefully i am on the road to sorting my problem hope this helps :)