Ok so i was masturbating like two days ago. And i was having trouble gettin my fingers inside my vagina. So, i used a condom on my fingers, and now not long ago i went to the bathroom and i see this white skin looking thing coming from my vagina, and i get my finger in and i see that there was a lot more, and so i realized that my vagina was peeling, and all of a sudden after that it started itching, it's really weird because i have had sex befor using a condom and i never had a reaction like this. Im very worried i don't have a clue of what it could possibly be.

Believe it or not, it's a yeast infection. Use Monostat cream on the skin that is pealing and itching and it will work immediately.

after seeing 3 different gynaes all treating me with the different "zoles" and sending in my results to lab all say no sign of infection......so then why six weeks later does skin still continue to peel off (a lot) from the inner walls of my vagina. No itching associated. How can i stop this. Help!

That is really unusual that your skin is peeling off. You said that you saw some gynocologists about the infection but have you told them about the peeling skin or anything like that? It doesn't seem to be normal so you should bet that taken care of as soon as possible. PLease let us know what your diagnosis turns out to be. Thanks!