About 6 months ago I started itching lightly on left and right side of my scrotum and thought nothing of it. Maybe it's jock itch, maybe its just a rash, etc. Little by little it kept itching more and for about 2 months i was able to peel skin from my scrotum almost like when you peel skin from a sunburn. It didnt hurt to itch it or to peel the skin off, no more than it would hurt to scratch any other part of your body, it just would get sore after about 15-20sec which I am pretty sure was just because it was sore by then. And for awhile it stopped itching completely but now I itch quite often. Skin diseases run in my family (my mom has psoriasis all over her body and my sister has Eczema on her fingers when she gets nervous). From looking at my sisters hands it looks to me as if I have Genital Eczema but of course I'm no doctor. I havent gone to the doctor because I really dont feel like spending $300 for him to tell me thats its nothing bad. I'm currently not sexual active so it doesnt propose an issue with giving it to a partner, I'm purely asking because I dont like itching constantly in public. Any ideas as to what i have?

Eczema or psoriasis would explain the symptoms you are experiencing.  A doctor can prescribe topical creams and other medications that will address the itching, redness and peeling skin. In addition, creams containing vitamin  A and vitamin E are often effective for relieving these symptoms – often, a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can be an efficient way to deliver these nutrients to the penis skin. It’s always best to talk to a doctor to be sure of  the underlying cause of your symptoms, and avoiding using any creams or lotions on broken skin.

It could be genetic... my dad had the same problem when he hit puberty and now i have it. it's happened to me at least 5 times. This time it happened on not only my lower Reagan of my genitals but the whole area. My skin is pealing to where the skin is raw for my sixth time having this problem. what do i have?