i would like to ask, my vagina has been producing quite a bit of discharge for a while now and sometimes it is itchy. I have sexual intercourse and my menstrual cycle skipped about a bit over one month and recently i just had sex and my vagina started bleeding straight towards the end of the intercourse and kept bleeding here and there. Im quite confused about this and im not sure if its a problem and if i should be worried about it. Can you please help me out.

Thankyou

Yes,this can be either one of two things i'm about to tell you.It could be a yeast infection as that is usually accompanied by the itching and extra discharge.It could also be Bacterial Vaginosis.The cause of BV is unknown. It can develop when something, like sexual contact, disrupts the balance between the good bacteria that protect the vagina from infection and the harmful bacteria that don't. It is not clear what role sexual activity plays in the development of BV, but BV is more common among women who have had vaginal sex. But BV is not always from sexual contact. We do know that certain things can upset the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina and put you more at risk for BV:

Having a new sex partner or multiple sex partners
Douching
Using an intrauterine device (IUD) for birth control
Not using a condom

Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after sexual intercourse. The discharge can be white (milky) or gray and thin. Other symptoms may include burning when urinating, itching around the outside of the vagina, and irritation. However, these could be symptoms of another infection too. Some women with BV have no symptoms at all. either way I suggest you get to a doctor so you may get the proper medication. good luck!