I've had sex with a couple different partners but only one gives me a irritated vagine after. When I do have sex with this guy he is very rough compared to others I've had intercourse with and this is the second time arter having rough sex with him I've had a burning irritated vagina, even with or without a condom I get a burning and swelling feeling, but not right away around a day later I start to feel a burning feeling come from my vaginal area and I don't know what to do

Hi shygirl, get him to be more gentle and go slower, and lots of foreplay to make sure you are really aroused and wet. Perhaps use lube if you need to. And consider that it could be a urinary tract infection. Some women get them from sex its not an STD, but sex can agravate things. Of course it might not be. Only a doctor can tell you for sure. all the best