I'm 14 years old, and one of my vagina lips is really, really swollen. Just the left one, strangely. It burns when I pee and i've never done anything sexual in my life, but everything says it from intercourse.

I had been masturbating, just stimuating the clit (not G spot) and about....i'd say two ours later I started itching down there really bad, and stupidly I itched it over and over again. Then when I went to the bathroom I noticed a vagina lip was huge and swollen, and i'm terrified. By the way, I just got off my period today, if that has anything to do with it.

I don't want to say anything to my parents, do I need to? Does a doctor need to do something? Please help, i'm begging you

i really dont think u need 2 worry 2 much as it just sounds as though you've got abit of thrush. Which can easily b treated with cream that u can buy from chemists or any other pharmacy shop. The swelling could b a result that u rubbed 2 hard. Hope this helps u if not u will hav 2 go doctors. :-)

Hopefully you don't have to worry, I've been having the same after masterbation... Just keep your underwear clean and dry all the time, try to avoid wearing tight jeans or pants, and stay off the masterbation till it cools down... If it doesn't fade within five days, you should contact a dr.

Hope WE feel better ;(

o.O that happend to me today. ok this is embarassing but i did masterbate today and i have swelled vaginia lips and a blister looking thing at the end of my vagina. It's weird but i think the problem is that you are masterbating too long. for istence i masterbate using a water sprayer in the bath tub and when i do it a long time this is the result. I usually goes away over night. So try not to worry. Hope i helped!

Ugh, I've got that right now, I'm 15. Yeah, yeah. I masturbated. Guilty. Stimulating the G-Spot and clit. But almost always afterwords like, the inside of my vagina lips burn really bad. And I feel like I have to pee, but I don't. It bothers me a lot, but usually I just gently rub some Vagisil down there and after about 15-30 minutes, I feel all better. (:
You could use that, just ask your mom for some itching/burning cream and tell her you've been itching down there. She doesn't have to know what you do in your free time! Haha. My mom doesn't.... Hopefully. >.>
Anyways, I hope that helps!

Well, how do you masturbate with a water sprayer? I need to find new ways.

Girl dont worrie i have the same problem 2 right now. i was doing the same thig u where and i started looking 4 help on google and i found you had the same problem to ! so i was not worried.  just put some cream on it it works!

This just happened to me an I'm really scared I don't want my mom to find out , it does t itch it's just puffy like swollen and it happened from a water sprayer .. Help

kip off masturbating and drink lots of yoghurt to kill any yeast responsible for itching

i'm having the same problem and i am really freaking out.i need serious help, i don't no wat to do:'(

I have the same problem i was masturbating (yeah ok guilty i know) with the water spraying from shower head (experimenting....never again) and when i got out of the shower it felt swollen and felt a bit like i had something else down there and the inner lips and vagi opening were swollen hot and burnt to touch am a bit worried i am hoping its just cause of the water spaying and that it goes away over night :S   

I have the same problem, but the difference is that my inner labia lip on the right side never ever gets smaller. I hate it, I cant remember how my vagina used to be but for a long time its been swollen. 

I'm 14 and thought that it was bad when it happened but its nothing to worry about you're swollen probably because you're working the muscles a little too much so I would slow down a little and not do it so often and it might burn because you didn't clean up the secretion after even if right after you do you're not a guy you cant just cum once then you're down and cant for awhile, girls are capable of cumming more than once so even if you think you've clean well enough want about 10 minutes then clean again but if there is an oder tell someone no matter how awkward it is hope I helped also keep in mind I'm not a doctor so I might be wrong but this is what happened in my case

I'm 14 and I'm very worried, I was masturbating the other day and now I have a spot and it's very swollen in one of my vaginal lips! Please help I don't want to tell my mum and it's very sore! I noticed it yesterday and it's not went down yet, what do I do????

just keep hygeinic and dont get panic, it's normal sometimes after masturbation or penile penetration. Mail 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use