I would like to choose some diet which is not stressful and which may give visible results in reasonable period. My sister suggested me to try vegetarian diet because there is plenty of minerals and vitamins which healthy body needs. When I told it to my mother she was firmly against it telling me I have to intake proteins which have animal origin. I don’t know whom would I listen, and yet I want to find proper diet.

Hi, it is very interesting topic and there are many things which support both standings. Vegetarian diet has plenty of vitamins and minerals, same as macro elements. On the other side it is low caloric diet which may leave you without energy and structural elements like proteins. You didn’t tell how old are you and it is also very important fact. If you are young, less than 18 years, you would be very careful with any diet.
Also you have to intake proteins in your organism, you don’t have to eat red meat but fish may be good solution.