Hello there, I am playing volleyball for local team and last week I have injured my abdominals. It was very painful and my doctor told me that I had to stretch better my abdominals. To be honest I didn’t know that abdominals may be stretched. Now I am looking for some advice how to stretch it as I don’t want to injure it again.

Hi, as all the other muscles may be stretched same thing is with abdominals. I have played basketball on college and they thought us how to stretch abdominals, same as the other muscles.
You would lie down on the floor, face turned straight to the roof. Spread your hands in the height of your shoulders while you lying on the floor. Than bend your knees and drop it on the right. All this time try not to move your upper part of body and breed normally. Stay in that position for 20 seconds and than drop your legs on the left. 6 times on the left and 6 on the right will be enough.