I would like to know a thing or two about vegetarians. I started exercising 2 years ago and got my body in a very good shape. Now I think I am ready for completely healthy life. I consider starting with food for vegetarians. To be honest, I know only one thing about vegetarians and that's the fact that they don’t eat meat. As for every other thing, I just don't have a clue.

Transfer from regular to vegetarian diet is not easy. If you are meat lover, your body will need a long period of time adjusting to non meat diet. Since proteins are basic substances of meat, you will have to change it with Soya, for example. Also, your meals will have to satisfy your daily body needs. Don't forget that you are in a training program, so sometimes your need for minerals and vitamins will be bigger than usual. My advice is that you find some nutritionist who will make your daily diets.