I am 37 years old female, working as journalist. Last year was very stressed for me so gain weight much more than I expected. Also my cholesterol level is high and my blood pressure rose. Doctor told me that I have to reduce my weight because it seriously damaged my health. I have tried to do it but without any success. Few days ago I have read and article about Pritkin’s Approach to diet and I become very interested about it. I heard that many people who followed instructions of this man, solve their obesity problems.

Many studies were made about Pritkin’s approach to diet. In deed there are very few people who didn’t hear about this man. He becomes interested to the people because he succeed to solve his problem with coronary disease, using his method which will make him famous later. Basic thing in Pritkin’s diet is that it is low fat diet based on fruit, vegetables and grains but it is not vegetarian diet. 10% of fat in this diet is key which helped many people.
Also there are several book published by Pritkin where you may find many information same as on the web.