I am 19 year old male and I really need to build muscle mass. I am so skinny and my muscles are so weak that I am becoming depressed over this, somebody says I have fast metabolism and though I tried to eat more in order to gain some weight and muscles also it doesn’t work. And on the other hand I am not of these guys ho would take steroids or other similar products but I really need to build some muscle mass so my question is if there is any other more natural way to build muscle mass.

Yes there is I will tell you how my brother gained weight and actually built muscle mass-he was actually on some kind of weight training that goes in combination with strictly diet that consists of increased intake of proteins and carbohydrates for the first one are good for your muscles and the others provides the proper energy amount. The thing is that with weight training you could significantly build muscle mass but only in combination with this diet rich in proteins and fats. I remember my brother had six portions per day rich in all mentioned components and he measured every calorie for if the portion is not proper than you could fail in building muscle mass the way you wanted. Anyway if you don’t have time enough to provide yourself 6 meals per day than you could use supplements and for those who have fast metabolism I think that pure carbohydrate supplement in combination with protein supplement is perfect.