Hi, I have problems with my hair as it becomes dry, and lifeless because of bad weather and different hairdressing treatments. My sister told me that Indian medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, offers quality treatments for damaged hair so I would like to know if someone has experiences with such treatments. I am even more interested about it as I heard these treatments are natural and don’t use any chemical substances.

Hi, as I work as hair dresser for many years I was in position to see many hair problems. Several years ago I heard for Ayurvedic approach to hair problems and since that many of these problems were solved.
Diet and way of life are two factors that influence the health of the hair. Poor diet, illness and deficiencies of vitamins and minerals affect the quality of your hair.
Ayurveda has same approach to haird types as to body types. If a person has vata constitution, the hairs are dark, dry, coarse, wiry or frizzy and tend to tangle easily, are prone to dullness, split ends and dandruff. Pitta has hairs which is light brown, blonde or red and tends to grow gray or thin prematurely and are fine and silky with a tendency to become oily. Kapha hairs are thick, wavy and shiny.
It would be the best for you first to make sure what Ayurvedic type you are and than you will easily find best Ayurvedic treatment for your hair.

i think Ayurvedic treatment is the best option for that.. that was really work out .. i also try this it really work out.. i think once u should try that..