Hello, I am 27 years old male and I am interested to know more about hallucinogen called Mescaline. I know some of the effects of Mescaline but I don’t know much about its origin and dosage. Don’t worry, I am not an addict but I still want to read everything you can offer me. If you really want to know the reason, I will tell you. My girlfriend is an addict.

Hi there, I am a doctor and I just want to say that is sad to hear. But ok, I will tell you. Mescaline comes from peyote cactus. Did you know that natives in America used extract from peyote in their rituals for a very long time? One dose for someone varies from 0.3 to 0.5 grams. Maybe the most important to know is that Mescaline is not physical addictive. That means that if someone really wants to leave it, he may. But of course lots of addicts think that they can leave it in any time. As we can see, they are mostly wrong. There are many side effects of this drug. Hysterical laughter and some dream like scenarios are maybe most famous. There are vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea and other side effects. I hope that your girlfriend will find strength to leave this drug behind.