I have a problem with chronic and very annoying and frequent cold sores. It usually occurs in my mouth and around mouth area it is very annoying and also it causes me tingling and pain. How I can treat cold sores and what causes it?

Hi there! I tried everything for I also suffer from annoying and frequent cold sores but the in fact there’s no any special treatment for cold sores usually goes away bi itself in about seven days. Though you may try to take some medications that are about to decrease the cold sores duration and the pain associated and for cold sores is contagious you try to avoid contacts with other people especially with kids, keep your hand always clean, try not to get cold or flu for these may trigger even worse sores condition and also try not to touch the other part of your body. I personally take some preventive steps such as regular use of sunblock and other creams though I know they can’t heal the sore and also occasionally I take some aspirin or ibuprofen just to reduce the pain caused by the cold sore. And as for the cold sores causes herpes virus is the most responsible but also it might be ordinary cold or flu or you might have got cold sores from the another person. But if your cold sores are that frequent than it might happen they reoccur permanently especially when you have fever or your period and even some stressful situation may trigger cold sores. So all you can actually do is to make these preventive steps I’ve described and so you may decrease the pain and the sores duration.

Lipsorex is the best product I have ever used in relation to the treatment of cold sores. If you get the Lipsorex onto the effected area immediately after there is any signs you think you might be getting a condominium grow on your lip. As soon as there is a tingle, put the Lipsorex on it, and keep hitting it.

I then find once it has bust and scabs over put some polysporin on it, and don't kiss anybody!