I tried with tea, toothpaste sugar, vinegar, camphor, menthol icepacks…everything to treat my pimple cold sore puss. Sometimes my cold sores got better and sometimes even go away.
What should I do to prevent cold sores?

It is not a pimple so don’t squeeze it, if you do it is going to stay there and there is a big chance for spreading. Also don’t waste time buying “medicated” lip balsams and things you mentioned…they do not kill the virus. As far as know L-Lysine supplements are good at preventing pimple cold sore puss and other thing is not using toothpaste which contains sodium lauryl sulfate. Try to figure out what triggers them, things like: extremes in temperature, spicy or irritating foods or cosmetics, stress, direct sunlight or illness.

I've had success using nettle leaf on my cold sores which I've had all my life. Since I tried nettle leaf, they have been less frequent and less 'angry', often lasting for a shorter time, too. Presuming you have access to nettle leaves (we don't here in NZ...I tried this while in France): clip off the sting (the pointy end of the leaf) before picking it, then gently rub the furry (slightly prickly) side over an emerging cold sore. Fold the leaf over in various places and use up all the sides - like you would a cloth when wiping a surface. You might feel, like I did, a tingling sensation that feels like it is getting deeper and deeper under the sore. I did this only once three years ago and it really does seem to have permanently adjusted my cold sore pattern.