Im a 13 year old boy, and I was circumcised when I was 10-11 years old, because I couldnt pull back the skin on my penis' head, although I could do it before, that problem occured when I was around 9 years old. Also, I was not circumcised like others (all skin removed), they just removed the skin from the top of my penis' head, so there is some skin left except on the top, and I can pull that back. Now, the point is, I tried mastrubating (jacking off), but I didn't feel any pleasure. I tried it multiple times, but I still can't feel any pleasure (haven't tried lube yet). I get erections often and I think my penis isnt too small (4.9") so that cant be the issue. I'm not sure if I already have sperm, but if I dont, is that the issue? Anyway, thanks. P.S. Ive heard circumcised man have less pleasure then uncircumcised men when having sex, is that true beacuse Im kinda worried..

Health Guru
Hi, when you say that only some skin was removed does that mean some of your penis head is exposed all the time? When you have a foreskin the head under it remains quite sensitive because the skin stays soft but when your circumcised then the skin on the head drys out and gets thicker and looses some of its sensitivity, as for does it feel different when having sex no I wouldn't think so.

Yes, the top of my penis' head is exposed at all times, but the lower part is covered. I tried touching the dry part (the exposed part) and I didn't feel anything, it was just like touching any other body part. Then I touched the part covered with skin and I it felt weird and sticky so Im pretty sure that part is still sensitive, but how come I dont feel pleasure when mastrubating if its still sensitive?

you are not using any lube I ask. if so then you need to find something that will help you masturbate. like oil, cream or even sex lube. Ask some of your cut friends on how they do it and you might be in for a surprize. LOL

Health Guru
Its probably because the skin that still covers the glands is loose and causes no friction when your masturbating and its sliding back and forth. Try getting some baby oil then with one hand hold your foreskin right back down at the base then cover your shaft and hand with oil then stroke away moving our hand from the base to head and see how you get on :-)

That's because your skin that is always exposed is now dry and exposed to air all the time the part of your helmet that is covered by your foreskin is covered and has some moisture so you need to use lube

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. Now that I know there is nothing wrong with me, I will try the methods you suggested. Thanks again! Also, Ive been thinking, but would it be possible for me to restore my foreskin?

Health Guru
I had a look on Google for foreskin restoration and there are different surgical ways and other ways but how successfully they are I wouldn't know. I glad to have helped with the information I gave you :-)

NOT REALLY, once you have had most if all the foreskin removed it will not regrow again. some cut guys have kinda restored
their skins but it takes a long-long time for you to stretch the skin.