Hi. I'm a 16-year-old diabetic boy. Almost a year ago I had two balanoposthites in a row. My foreskin swell and it hurt to retract the foreskin. They settled on their own and I had no problems for two months, until I had to have an antibiotic for my ingrown toenail. I got some red spots on my glans. It passed, too, and I had no problems after that. However, before I had the infections, my foreskin was partially attached to the corona. The adhesions gradually dissolved during the first infection. It felt very tight when I would retract my foreskin erect -- it was about two days from the healing of the infection. Eventually it didn't feel that tight, but still it's a bit uncomfortable when I retract behind glans when erect. Seems like the foreskin is constricting the shaft and my frenulum looks quite stretched out, too. The foreskin tends to bunch up behind the glans and I can only see about 1 cm of inner foreskin. There also seems to be a white ring visible then. I've read about BXO but my ring isn't that distinct and it doesn't feel hard or fibrous. The foreskin seems to be under great amount of pressure when behind glans, so I'm wondering if it's just the stretching causing it. When I'm flaccid it's just fine -- I can reveal many cm's of inner foreskin and I can't see the ring.

I'm really wondering if the tightness and the ring have been present before the inflammations. Before them I could only retract my foreskin just on "top" of the corona; if I do that now, it doesn't feel tight. But when I let it slip behind the corona, the tightness is there. I've never told my doctor about this, but on the internet I've been told it could be scar tissue from the inflammations. I don't believe in that because the ring can't be seen unless put under pressure. I'm afraid of it tightening even more. I have delayed puberty, I was prescribed testosterone for it a while before the inflammations. I was in Tanner 2 back then and now I guess I'm in Tanner 3 since I have begun ejaculating white fluid. I guess my penis has indeed grown a little as I can ejaculate, but I'm afraid the ring won't grow in proportion to the rest of penis and make the problem worse.

I'd really appreciate an answer. I'm just blaming myself for not taking care about hygiene as well as I should and wondering if I could have prevented all this etc. I think I also suffer from OCD and depression, I think. Thus I'm worrying all the time about the worst possible outcome and I'm constantly searching the internet about this as there are so many opinions. Some doctors say  that even if it were scar tissue, it would stretch. Others say that it won't and the only cure to phimosis is circumcision. I have no idea what to do.

No idea about that.

Try stretching it.

It might just make it worse.

I see no logic in that.

It might become looser as you grow and progress in puberty.

well u no it's your own fault so dn't complain

Doesn't sound serious as you can retract it.