Hello Community, I am 17 years old and my penis has not seemed to grow at all.
I am 1 inch flacid and 2 1/2 erect with very very little gerth. I have never noticed growth ever.
I've had pubic hair since I was about 13 and I've grown little facial hair and armpit hair since I was 15.
My voice isn't very deep at all and I'm wondering if I'm going to be a late bloomer or if I should see a doctor?
Thanks for the help.

^I made an account.

Can someone please help me out asap, so I know where or not what to do.
Thank you.

It is not uncommon but also not very common to have a small penis. I have a 7" penis, but it is too sensitive to have a normal intercourse. We all have problems, we just have to learn to deal with them.  If anything start doing weight training and it should build your confidence as your body gets bigger. To be honest, it will probably not grow much, but you still have about 4 years to go. Also about facial hair, it does not fully develop until mid 20's so don't worry about that. Sorry to hear about your problem, just make sure you find someone that loves you and it all work out. Later.
P.S. Check with a specialist just to be in the safe side. It would suck to find out that you could have done something about it while you were still growing and did not take action.   

I'd also like to add this info..
I'm about 6 foot an I weigh about 280lbs..
I'm not sure if weight matters or not.

I don't think it's that I have a small penis, I just hasn't grown, and if it has it wasn't very noticeable .

Should I just wait or should I see a specialist to see if something is wrong?
(I am the OP)

Go to your DR, and ask him to run a blood test to see what your Testosterone level is. You may not have enough. And weight definetly matters. For every ten pounds of fat you loose,you will gain in penis size.I don't remember the exact amount. I think it was an inch. This comes from Dr. Oz. Your lower stomach carries fat just like your waist does. So you reduce your weight,you loose the fat that is in that area and it will add lenght to your penis.And width or girth comes in all sizes too. I'm 6'1", weigh 185 lbs.and have aprox. 7.5", Glance around in the locker room at the gym,no two are alike.

I am a huskier guy myself 5'8" 200 and I have a decent sized 6.5" penis. I found in the last 2 months after losing 25 pounds that I have almost an extra inch. The theory is if you lose 30 or so pounds you gain an inch. Not necessarily. I used to lift weights in high school and when I would be focusing on my legs abs and cardio and my gut got smaller I had a hog! Start excersizing. Good luck brother.

I have also noticed that fat guys tend to have small penises, but if they lose a lot of weight some seem to get larger penises, I am not sure why that is, so if you are overweight and have a small penis, try going on a diet and do a lot of exercises and who knows you could get a larger penis, maybe.

Okay, so first off there is no need to worry as a teenager. Puberty for males typically occurs from ages 12 to 21. Most men will keep growing until the age of 21. There are exceptions however, there is a thing called precocious (early) puberty where puberty can begin as early as age 9. There is also a condition called Constitutional Growth Delay (Late Bloomers), in which puberty is offset by 2 to 5 years. This can be extrapolated to mean that some boys may not start puberty until 14 to 17 years old. These individuals would not be fully grown until 23 or 26 years old. People with Constitutional Growth Delay usually have a first-degree relative that also had it.  Like most things biological, genetics are a big factor. The age of onset of puberty will depend on the age which your parents went through puberty. The pattern will not follow exactly and you could vary a little bit behind or ahead of your parent.

Genetics play a big part, but your “environment” also plays a part. In digression, it has been shown that even the environment of a grandfather could affect the genetics of the grandson; this is because of epigenetic changes. Studies where able to show that grandfathers who experienced famine or periods of starvation had grandsons that were more slender and who required less food intake. Back to the point, environmental factors that affect puberty usually affect certain parts of a chemical pathway that mediates puberty. Growth Hormone (GH) is a big factor in puberty and cause bone growth, soft tissue growth, reduction of fatty acids in adipose tissue (reduced fat) and protein synthesis. Testosterone also increases the effects that GH has on tissues. GH levels are increased by Sleep, Exercise, Physical Stress, Puberty and Fasting. Diet is also another major factor for growth and development. In cases with poor nutrition puberty is often delayed. The goal of a malnourished body is survival, not developing sexual characteristics. Race and heredity is also another important factor.  Scientific research shows that penis size varies from race to race and from geographical region to region. We will not cover the individual aspects of every race, but let’s just say that research and stereotypes seem to correlate in the same way.

As for penis size, the average length of an American adult penis when erect is 5.6 inches in length and 4.8 inches in circumference. Those measurement vary from + or – 1 in., meaning that about 98% of the population falls somewhere in the range of 4.6 inches to 6.6 inches when erect. Flaccid (soft or limp) size is varies to several factors and is not the best way to measure up. Temperature, excitement/arousal, brain-induced nervous system tone and emotions can all affect flacid size. Some research uses stretched penis length for its measurements which measures from the pubic ramus (the bone that one can feel just above the base of the penis) to the end of the glans penis (the tip), these are the same perimeters for measuring an erect penis. There are other things that affect length, one of which is the percentage of body fat one has. For overweight and obese people an average of .5 inches are gained for every 10 pounds of fat lost.

On another note, the average vagina is only 4.5 inches from the external opening to the cervix. Therefore the average size of the penis, even on the lower end, is more than adequate to fill the space. Surveys also show that women report that there is an ideal size and that larger is not necessarily better. Only so much will go in without causing trauma.

As for determining where you are in the process of puberty there are several ways to guess about where you are. The start of puberty usually starts with the development of body hair. Pubic hair and armpit hair are usually the first to appear. Next is usually a dramatic increase in the size of the testicles. As the process continues you will see more secondary sex characteristics such as facial hair and thickening and darkening body hair. Usually towards the end of puberty and penile growth the pubic hair will have expands out to where the thighs meet the grown. In 80% of the population pubic hair will grow on the thighs and up onto the abdomen (treasure trail or happy trail). This is a good sign that puberty is mostly completed. For the most part puberty in men is mostly done by age 18, however there will be some growth, usually in height, until about 21. Some secondary characteristics will progress until death as part of the aging process. For more information on staging of puberty try googling Tanner’s Development Staging or Sexual Maturity Rating.

Hope this helps answer any question you guys are having. If not, I’ll try to answer any questions. 

Celebrity

you sadly are one of a group of men who have what they say a 'micro penis', however, many guys with that can father children, I feel so sorry for you, remember it does not stop you from having sex with a female.

Hi Guest:

You are more than normally late in development. I urge you to see a doctor for tests.

Hey. At 14 I had a small tuft of pale pubic hair, almost no body hair and my penis was just over 3 in erect, and oddly I was 6 foot tall.

I started growing around that time. I graduated school with a 5 inch penis of normal girth. It kept growing till I was 22 and 6 1/2 inches. Body and facial hair filled in around 19-20.

Years later a doctor told me that put me in the 98th percentile of delayed puberties, but glad it happened at all.

Interesting post from you 'LateBloome', I hope other boys of that age take note, never too late, yes some don't have what they wish for until their late teens or early 20's as in your case, 22 before your penis was 6 1/2 inches, hope for all