Me and my bestfriend were talking about masturbation and penis length and stuff, and he told me his was 6inches, but mine is only 4 (both when errect) He is a couple of months younger than me but he's a lot taller... I only come up to his chin... And I did want to do mutual masturbation with him, but now I'm not sure because of the size difference Help pls

Hi Smilie,

4" is fine for a 13 year old.  

Your friend is bigger than average for an adult.  5 - 5 1/2" is average.

There's nothing wrong with you and you're still growing.  Your penis can grow until your early 20's.  Some guys just develop differently than others that's all.  It's not something to worry about.

Hope it helps.

Hey Smilie, can I blow this thread too? Let me try to give you a little idea here. I've been talking to a 10 year old that is 4 inches now. I probably was too then. We both started puberty early, pretty sure it was 9 for both of us. I'm trying to give you some idea that it's not so much your age but how your body works, we're all different. Me and him are more the exception than the rule. You are right there in the average range. 4 inchs is fine where your at. You're fine don't worry about it and before you know it it'll be on out there.

I don't think you were actually asking for my permission there, more telling me you were about to
But if your penis was 4inches at 10, how big is it now?

Dude your penis getting bigger is one of the later parts of puberty. Don't worry !!

Just because I strarted early didn't mean it kept growing all those years. I hit 6 inches fairlt quick and that was it. If it grew all those years there's no telling what I would have had. Probably more than I would had wanted. I didn't have time to wait on your answer if I could blow your thread or not. I'm behaving, for the moment.

Maybe I should clear up something. I'm guesstimating I was 4 inches at 10. I'm basing off of what that boy told me as I believe we were very similar. My first memory of my penis is the first time I masturbated at 11. I was close to 6 inches then.

Don't worry, 4 inches is a very good size for 13 y. o. boy, If you want to do mutual masturbatio Go ahead my friend, good luck.

VITAHey, How are you?.. How was the mutual masturbation? Did you enjoy it?

Don't worry man it will get bigger I did mutual masturbation with my best friend and was awkward as mine was quit a lot bigger than his , when erect I'm about 8 inches and he said he was 5 but when you get down to doing stuff at the moment nothing like size really comes across your mind

my cousin is 11 and erect hes 6 1/2 im 13 and im 3 1/2 soft and almost 5 1/2 i feel like everybody is growing but me

I’m 13 and I’m worried my penis is to small. It’s one inch when flaccid and about 2 3/4 inches when erect. I started puberty when I was 9 and it hasn’t grown.

Hi Guest
Your size is almost what is considered average for your age 3 to 4 inches is about average for 13.
You still have lots of time ahead of you to grow and develop so it will grow.
Sounds like you are developing just as you should be and started puberty very early you just need more time to develop.

My penis size is 2.5 in at 13 is that normal

Yeh. I sucked him and he dint say anything bout my size oh it was good ugh