Im 18 and my doctor told me that im a late bloomer like 2 years ago. My voice has FIANALLY started to crack and change like 2 months ago. I dont know know what stage of puberty i am in but i have had pubic hair a lot for like 1 year but have little on my face and underarms but have seen a difference from before. My doctor also said that im like 4 years behind my age for growth so i still have growing left to do. But my penis size is still small and 2-3in when not eract and is jus soft but like 4-5 inches when eract but dont have a proper tip yet and is not thick. So does being a late bloomer mean i have penis growth left to do?

Hello. Since you have been talking to your doctor about your problems and since he has determined that you are late bloomer i think there is nothing you should be worried about. You are only 18 years old and the whole life is in front of you so just relax and things will happen on their natural cause. You have done everything that you could consider this matter. You were worried so you have consulted your doctor instead believing in a folk tales like most of the man would do.

And past two months you have been noticing some changes in your voice and some more hairs and those are good signs that you are still developing. You could grow till you are 24 years old. If you are going to feel better my little brother had similar problems but now he is satisfied and his penis is average size. You could update us on your progress.

Any update in your post about puberty, as i am sort of in a similar situation, and i'd really appreciate your help! Its really starting to get me down - have you seen any changes since?

Celebrity
Yes Carver said it all, a late bloomer will have at least an average penis and quite a lot of hairs around it too, don't worry.

I am 19 years of age and I haven't hit puberty yet the only thing I have notice is that I have gotten taller within the last year. But my penis is at least 3in when on soft but eracted it is 4-5in I have no facial hair. I have hair under my arms and some pubic hair but not as much as a grown man would. I have consulted with my doctor on what I should do and he put me on some thyroid shots which is putting me through puberty but it only made me grow taller so I'm 6'3" taller than my mother and my father but still no results. I play sports I'm athletic but for some reason I don't look at myself like a man because of my penis size. Can you tell me when I might hit puberty?

How do you know your little brothers pens size

I'm 18 in college and I'm a late bloomer I have a deep voice, decent amount of pubic hair, I'm 5'8, and weigh 120. I still have a penis of a 12 year old

I have a 1 inch soft and 2 inch hard I'm 13

are u overweight

My penis size isn't what I expected, im 16, and its below average, but my voice and hair is what I'd expect for puberty.