Hi, I am 37 years old attorney. Few months ago I have started to feel headaches, pain and stiffness in joints and problems with balance from time to time. I did not know what is happening with me. But the doctor told me what is wrong. I have lupus. Since I am diagnosed I fell very tired, and I can’t concentrate on the job. Why is that?

Tiredness and fatigue are common symptoms of lupus. You have to use to fact that now you have less energy than you had before. It is long term disease and you should get as much information as you can. It is important that you stay mentally strong. Sometimes people around you will not have enough understanding for your condition. You must be prepared for that. Try with exercises they can be very helpful to build up endurance and to feel better.