Hello, I am man in his best time of life, with not so best elbows and fingers. To cut to the chase, I was recently diagnosed for Osteoarthritis. I heard about arthritis, is this something similar to it? I want to know more in any case. What can I do about this condition? Please help me because I have pain all over my body. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I suffer from this condition for lots of years now and it really is painful. Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. You and me have similar problems I see. This condition affects the tissue that covers the ends of bones. To put it simple it affects joints. The bad thing is that every joint can be affected by this condition. I feel pain in my fingers, specifically near to the nails. My left knee hurt like hell, and my both elbows. So I've got pain all over my body. You know, it really hurts when bone is touched by the other bone and because of that I can't move my joints very well and it hurts a lot. It is treated in various ways, but you can’t treat it totally. Myself, I exercise and I drink some medications. I use Acetaminophen to relieve my pain and it helps. If you want a normal life you have to treat it. Massage can also help, but as you can guess, it doesn't do much for me but it is worth a shot. But I already wrote all I know about this.