I have tried everything to lose weight and sometimes I do but it is back again I am a fat woman and can’t stand looking at myself anymore so I really need to lose weight in the long run. Does anyone know some good receipt for me and how I could help myself? I know it sounds easy but trust me it is such a job losing weight and people keep telling me I should start with some sport or exercise but the think is I am too fat for that. Help!

Hello! I was fat and than I have lost some weight and again I was fat those relapses happen to occur usually three months after you have lost some weight and in fact I was using some pills but it is never a wise thing to do. So one day I simply went to a nutritionist and he made a losing weight program that fits me so I started. you know it was not that fast it took me almost two years to lose a lot of weight but I was doing it gradually and I watched my portion size not to bi big and I avoided some meal combinations in fact I was eating everything but in the small amount and was avoiding mixing carbohydrates and proteins and had 6 meals per day practically every 3 or 4 hour. I know it sound weird I thought first I will gain some more weight eating like that but no it happened to help me a lot. And it is of extreme importance being active I know you can’t do exercises now but try to walk a lot and avoid using elevators just go by walking the stairs that is what I was doing and I can surely tell you I have lose my weight in the long run it is now more than 5 years I lost my weigh without relapses and I owe it to the specific nutritional diet program.