I have been sexually active for about 3 months and recently this week I have had what started out as a burning sensation around my lower vaginal lips. Over the next day it began to itch. This is accompanied by frequent urination. It does not hurt to pee, and there seems to be almost no disharge except a little clear, no odor fluid. Could it be an STI? Or possibly a reaction to my birth control pill? (I've been on it for two months now) Maybe just a allergic reation in general. Help?

it does sound like you have a UTI,but it could also be some sort of other infection.You should get checked by the doctor b/c either way you need meds to care for it

It definitely sounds like she has a UTI, because I had exactly the same symptoms when I was diagnosed with it, and I remember that this burning after urination was really something that I was not able to stand.

Anyway, I agree on this one, that this can be some kind of other infection, maybe some infection caused by sexual intercourse, that is why it needs to be checked. I am sure that she will get some antibiotics because some ordinary tea and praying to pass won't help. Maybe it will go away temporarily, but you need to have in your mind that this thing will always get back to you if you don't heal it once for all the time. 

in may urine way there is a red sign skin. wich course painful during i start to urinate[/enc]

Hey. It is very possible for you to just have a UTI. Do you have any other symptoms? Usually with UTIs you may get a fever, it doesnt have to be extremely high, it proabley will get in the higher mode as in 101 and higher if the UTI was to progress to a kidney infection, which can turn life threatening if not treated, but thats another topic. You may experience chills, and be tired as well as possibly pelvic pain and pressure and back pain lower but upper is not uncommon because kidneys are located in the lower upper area of your back. Possible side pain, but that too could mean a kidney infection. If it was UTI it is not uncommon for the vagina to hurt on urination because the acidicity of the urine will be off and if the ph is off that could cause breakdown of the skin and become raw. What worries me if you are not suffering from any other hallmark symptoms of a UTI, and if it is a UTI it would get progressivly worse in a matter of days, even hours. The facts that are concerning are that you didnt mention that you've had these symptoms before previous to becoming sexually active, if protection was not used this more than likely is a fluid STI, ex: gonnerhea, chlymydia, or trichmonasis which has a hallmark of vaginal itching. While many STIs will be accompanied by a foul smelling, yellow-greenish color. But in many cases it takes disease progression to cause that heavy colored discharge, and STIs are known commonly for increase in discharge, even clear discharge, heavy clear discharge, or a discharge heavier than what your used to can indicate cervicitis which can cause increase in vaginal fluid, cervicitis is inflammation of the cervix due to an STI. It takes time to get a puss like apperence in your vaginal fluid or it can be over night. You should insepect your vaginal area and make sure that there are no sores or crusted over lesions and that would indicate herpes 2 infection. Again and with a UTI it would hurt to pee. Your symptoms could be STI related and or it possible a yeast infection which would def. produce these symptoms and a yeast infection is usually not sexually transmitted but can be brought on by having sex due to increasing hormones that would bring a the vaginal ph to a different level. Birth control pills def. cause yeast infections because they cause hormones to differ and that too causes vaginal ph to increase, as a matter of fact I'm on YAZ and it says right in the pamplet "Vaginal irritiation". I was on seasonale and do remember having some irritation so def. this could be a Birth control caused event which is normal, and unless symptoms get worse you are more than likely not allergic. I'd see a doctor if you havent had a yeast infection before. Because your not really sure if you have a yeast. Try an over the counter anti-fungal located in the feminine product asile of any drugstore, and it will say antifungal (vaginal) and or yeast infection treatment you have a chocie of 1 day or 3 day even 7. Traditionally 7 is better because you get a regular amt on a daily basis for a wk which will def. clear it up. If your symptoms return with-in a month or 2 you need to consider the possiblity of an STI, and see ur dr. I'd point blank go to the DR. anyway he can culture your vagina which is pain-free and get results as to wether its an STI or yeast. Its important to remember when sexually active if you feel not the same to get checked out! I hope this helps .

Ive Been To The Doctors And Had Anti Biotics But Nothing Help Any Chance Of Someone KNowing Whats Wrong
Well Symptoms Include; Lower Back Pains, Vaginal Pain When Urinating And For Around 1-2 Hours Afterwards, Stomache Cramps, Dizziness, fevers, Sometimes Feel Quite Sick,
Been Sexually Active For Roughly A Year
Definately Not Pregnant,
Had Anti Biotics For Kidney Infections
And Had An Ultrasound Of Kidneys, Liver , Stomache Ovaries Ect And Been Told Everythings Fine,
If Anyone Has Any Ideas What It Could Be PLease Right Back, In A Great Deal Of Pain.
Any Suggestions Are Welcome ,
Please Help !!!

hello
please solve my problem, iam 20 years old and iam suffering from mainly three problems from 3 days
urgency in urination but am getting less urine,vaginal itching and am having pain when i pee...please suggest me some home remedies to get rid of this..plzzzzzzz

it helps me to understand but i want to know the meaning of STI

Did you ever find out what was wrong? I'm experiencing the same symptoms!

I have the same symptoms with low back ache and pain seems to come on at end of the day. The difference is i have been through the menopause so it's not contraceptive pills. I'm thinking mine could be low oestrogen levels and I'm seeing my dron Thursday. Went to drop clinic as felt so ill in week with it and my urine sample was clear of infection but had a lot of protein in it. Dr gave me thrush cream but it hasn't helped.

I had bladder urgency for a long time, then had have neck surgery, turns out the nerve for my bladder was been punched by cervical disks.

STI is similar to STD but rather than "D" for "Disease, it's "I" for "Indefrion". Sexually Transmitted Infection.

Oh wow..I'm sry I probably confused you even more than you were in the first place. I seriously need to start proof reading BEFORE hitting the "submit" button. Lol. I have the auto-correct option enabled on my iPad which is nice&helpful,until it's not. CORRECTION: '...,it's I for "Infection". Sexually Transmitted Infection.' I can't even attempt to define(or even pronounce) the word "Indefrion".. I'm completely clueless. I wasn't even aware such word existed but now that I do, I shall look it up, gaining a positive(expanding vocabulary) out of a negative(having to correct myself).

Sound like pelvic inflammatory