For about 2 years now, I have had frequent urination problems, both at night and during the day. My symptoms include: frequency, trouble starting a strong stream of urine, having to push to urinate (i know unhealthy), and excessive night urination (up to 8 times) I am a 17 year old male. I have been seeing a Urologist for over a year now and we still can not figure out what the problem is. He has put me on several antibiotics and medications to treat every frequency problem in the book, but still no luck. I just recently got a cystoscopy, which revealed nothing but irritation in the Urethra ( due to my pushing ) just to be sure he put me on ANOTHER medication *zithromax* just in case it was chlamydia, etc. (I have ben sexually active in the past, although not recently due to my fear of spreading any possible infection) Still no hope at all! The symptoms obviously sound prostate related, but he checked mine and it was completely normal, which out rules that. So he ruled out prostate problems, UTI's, muscle spasms, sphinctor spasms, infections, blockage, almost EVERYTHING. I have no physical symptoms, other than fatigue. I just got some blood work done for HSV. What are the possibilities of Herpes Simplex effecting my urinary cycle???? And what about a male yeast infection??? HIV?? I did the spit test (spitting into a glass of water after you wake up) and it was disgusting, strings and clouds formed immediately and a large portion of sediment formed at the bottom....PLEASE HELP ME. Its been 2 years and i still cant figure this out, my doctor at this point is baffled and I need this to stop =[

If you want to relieve your self of worry get a STD test done to make sure, but I doubt it is that. I bet you anything it is Pelvic Floor Related, i am not sure where you live, but contact Judy Florendo in Chicago, Illinois she is a Pelvic Floor Therapist and I know it might sound of goofy, but seriously I had so many problems and I am almost symptom free now because of her. Just google Judy Florendo Pelvic FLoor therpaist Chicago IL i am sure her name will pop up. I saw about 3 or 4 different doctors for my problems and I went to see one doctor and he suggested her, i thought he was crazy, even after the first session i thought nothing would happen, but i realized a great improvement and each time i would get better...its simply amazing...Even if you dont live in Chicago I am sure she could suggest someone to you...