hi , i am a 24 yrs old. i had sex with my boyfriend but he did not enter my vagina by his penis. he started rubbing around my clitoris and vaginal opening only. after that i noticed a discharge. Did this let me loose my virginity and break my hymen?

another question: i use to musturbate by rubbing my vaginal opening and clitoris, but without putting my fingers or anything else inside my vagina. after that i feel happy and contractions around my vagina and i feel that i want to make urine. Did that let me loose my virgintiy? also i did these steps one time when i was in my first day of menstrual cycle. can this let me loose my hymen or brake it?
i usually masturbate for sometimes during menses. Could i loose my hymen from that? I am asking you 'cuz during menses, i have to see blood and if i masturbate, blood will go out. so i cannot recognize if i loose my hymen or brake it during menses masturbation.

i have a lot of questions. i will be thankful if you explain for me how i loose and break my hymen and to tell me the steps that i can do if i want to musterbate without loosing or braking my hymen.

The intact hymen is important to my culture.

As long as a mans penis does not go inside of your vagina, you are still a virgin. If your bf was using his penis to rub your vaginal area, the discharge you saw was either pre cum or ejaculate, be very carful here, hon. By you rubbing your vaginal area the happiness you felt was an orgasm. You're still a virgin. So masturbate all you want, even when you're on your period like you say.

Just so you understand, i know being a virgin on your wedding nite is imperative to your culture but did you know that you could break your hymen in other ways? Excercising, bike riding, horseback riding, tampons, sexual appliances etc....

Because one thinks that they may have broken the hymen in some other way other than intercourse, and they may also think that they are no longer a virgin as well. This is not true at all. On your wedding nite, you may bleed a little or you may not, you may feel some pain or you may not. Right away, the husband of this culture feels that his brand new wife is not a virgin for him, this is so not true.

I think many men of various cultures need to be better educated when it comes to this subject. I have even heard of the new wife having to show the new mother in law proof that she bled on her wedding nite: how ridiculous.
But a culture is a culture and they all have their own policies but sometimes it happens where there is just no blood at all.

I agree with what bbfeet9 has posted. I do think it's a little unfair because women are expected to prove their virginity but men aren't--but breaking your hymen doesn't mean that you are not a virgin. So many things can cause your hymen to break, whereas some women have such a strong hymen that it doesn't even break the first time they have sex. Please let us know how you're doing, okay?

u need to penetration for breaking ur hymen. sometime it may disapper by penetration, rubbing hard object on it, and may also infectious disease. 

there's a little flag if you mouse over the upper right corner of the post that says "report abuse."

Regards,

William

:P

The ignorance of the human sexual function is, and has always been, deep and widespread.  As a former physics teacher, I am always happy to see that there are people who have the curiosity to seek knowledge of the subject.  

In answer to the question: the things you mention would usually not result in significant damage to the hymen, although such damage is not totally unheard of.