I recently started having panic attacks. I've been keeping a journal about activities and foods I've taken on the days that I got the attacks, and the only thing those days have in common is that I took an Emergen-C on every one of those days. Can taking a multi-vitamin actually LEAD to a panic attack? I'm not deficient on any vitamins, but I'm a teacher and try to keep up my Vitamin C so I don't get sick.

I believe it can. I know that vitamin D makes me very nervous at higher doses (1000 I.U. and up) however, I would take a broader look. Are there a lot more chemtrails where you live? These cause panic attacks and much, MUCH more. Also, you might not want to take cheap multi vitamins as, they are garbage and not good for you; If you are male, you don't need to take any. You can try taking calcium/magnesium tablets (get good ones) and, try flushing your liver with Liquid milk thistle extract, not the tablets, they suck. Take the milk thistle as directed for 3 months and, you may notice a big difference... at the least, you will clear your liver. Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM PSYCHIATRISTS... they will only drug you and, you don't want that monkey on your back. You could try taking Valerian extract, it is very calming to most people.

Panic attacks suck, you need to carefully assess what triggers them. 

Keep a journal. 

If you suspect a supplement causes you symptoms then don't take it again for 7 full days. Then test again. Process of elimination is key, with as few variables as possible. 

Thank's guys for posting these........