l have had anxiety for a very long time. l alwys think the worse in every  situation. l also have panic attack wher l breath heavy and walk back and fourth, the pills they gave me just make  me tired, does anyone else have thoughts on this subject

Hi, i'm only a 16 year old girl and i have severe anxiety! i shake constantly and have panic attacks regularly... ahhh if only they could stop! I thought about going on prescription medication but i decided it was not a good choice because my body could start relying on it, i then came across a whole heap of stress and anxiety tablets that are natural and do not cause me to be tired at all ( i have even found lollies that i suck on when i have panic attacks, they help!)

hi l also have anxiety and panic attacks and dont like taking pills did you get those tablets at a health store,