I suffered from an accident ,,it caused internal haemorrhage ...and caused permanent hoarseness to my voice...i did speech therapy but it did n't help me very much...is there any operation which cures me....because I am very much passionated to music .I want to sing ...please help...give a way which help me to bring my voice back ..please help me...can I ever get back my real voice..any medical way? please help me ...& happy new year to every one :cry: :cry: